- 2021 Art Prize, Grand Rapids, MI
- 2020 Inducted into the American Academy of the Sacred Arts
- 2020 Benedict XVI Institute selected as artist contributor
- 2019 Now Represented by the D Gallery, Palm Desert & Carmel, CA
- 2018 7th Annual Catholic Arts Competition and Exhibition – Honorable Mention
- 2015–2018 Garry Oak Gallery, Oak Harbor, WA.
- TRIB Live Article
- Studied Under:
Our life’s narrative is never a straight path. In looking backwards though it’s fun to see just how the path has meandered. Faith has played a 100% role in the shape of that passageway, even when I didn’t know it.
In a number of photos from my youth a camera was one of the constants. That starts the eye training at a young age. Now, many years later, I’m still learning to see, but differently.
The new constant besides a camera is the computer. Patience in the liquid darkroom was never my strong suit but now I enjoy the processing as much as the taking of images.
In 2018 there was a pretty profound change in the way I see and process. Gorgeous landscapes and scenery still catch my eye but it’s the spiritual more than the temporal that has my focus. They also overlap, as you’ll see in the portfolio and in the blog.
Thank you for spending a few minutes of your time as you meditate on what God has shown me.